FCMB bank is among the leading banks in Nigeria with the best banking services and customer support. It is easy to check the FCMB account balance using the USSD code on your mobile device.
The most interesting thing about the USSD code is, that it is convenient to use any day, any time. This saves you the hustle of going to an ATM or bank to check your FCMB account balance.
In this article, I will show you how to check the FCMB account balance.
How To Check Fcmb Account Balance
Firstly, before you can use the FCMB bank USSD code you must ensure you’ve registered your line(network) to support USSD. Dial *329# to register if you haven’t done that this does not require an internet connection.
- To check your FCMB balance: Dial *329*00#
- To recharge your FCMB bank mobile number: Dial *329* Amount #
- To recharge other phone numbers from your FCMB account: Dial *329* Amount * Phone number #
- To transfer money to FCMB or other banks: Dial *329* Amount * Account number #
- To reset your FCMB bank Pin: Dial *329*0#
Ways To Check Your FCMB Account Balance
There are 4 ways you can use to check your account balance and they are
FCMB Account Balance Checking Charge
The service to check your account balance is not free. There are a few charges for checking your account balance. This means you will be charged #20 each time you use the USSD code to check your balance.
We Also Recommend
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- Zelle Transfer Limits Per Day
- What increases your total loan balance?
- PNC Bank Swift Code For Wire Transfer
- What Are The Best careers in computer science In 2022?
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In The UK 2022 And Career Tips
- How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30
- How to create your own personal success this year 2022
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below, this will help serve you better.